|Donate now to the Arts and Heritage Center. Your donations are tax-deductible.
Click below to read
our latest newsletter.
Events and Exhibits
The Arts and Heritage Center of North Augusta is a non-profit organization located on the first floor of the North Augusta Municipal Center. It is located at the intersection of Georgia Avenue and Center Street at 100 Georgia Avenue. The AHC has two galleries of rotating exhibits, a permanent history exhibit and a Gift Shop full of local artwork.
The Center and gift shop are open to the public Monday through Friday from 10 am to 4 pm and the second Sunday of every month from 2 to 4 pm. Admission is free but donations are gladly accepted.
|Upcoming Events & Exhibits
- Jan. 14 - Feb. 26 - Winter Exhibit featuring work of Hyunsuk Erickson and Carrie Brooks. Opening Reception on Jan. 14 - 6 to 8 pm - Main Gallery
- Jan. 14 - Feb. 26 - North Augusta Sports Hall of Fame Exhibit—Balcony Gallery
- Feb. 19 - Artist's Talk with Hyunsuk Erickson and Carrie Brooks from 10:30 to 12:30 pm. Its free, however, please pre-register by calling the AHC so we know how many to expect.
- Feb. 26 - ”Paint Your Palate” Palmetto Terrace—7 to 10 pm (Fundraising Event)
- Mar. 4 - Mar. 24 - Open Session Exhibit featuring AHC Juried Artists. Opening Reception Mar. 4 - 6 to 8 pm - Main Gallery (Guidelines)
- Mar. 4 - Mar. 24 - Exhibit featuring work of Michael Lee - Balcony Gallery
- Mar. 25 - AHC Closed - Good Friday
- Mar. 31 - Apr. 28 - North Augusta Culture Arts Council SpringFest Exhibit (Guidelines). Opening Reception Mar. 31 - 6 to 8 pm - Main Gallery
- Mar. 31 - Apr. 28 - Exhibit featuring work of Augusta Chronicle cartoonist Rick McKee - Balcony Gallery
- May. 5 - May 20 - North Augusta Cultural Arts Council’s Student Art Show. Opening Reception May 5 - 5:30 - 7:30 pm - Main and Balcony Gallery
- May 30 - AHC Closed - Memorial Day
- Jun. 6 - Aug. 25 - Summer Exhibit “Out of Africa” - Main Gallery
- Jun. 6 - Aug. 25 - Heritage Exhibit - Balcony Gallery
- Jul. 4 - AHC Closed - Independence Day
- Sep. 1 - Sep. 30 - Exhibit Featuring Work of Jill Stafford, Lala Mulherin Street and Lou Ann Zimmerman. Opening Reception Sep. 1 - 6 to 8 pm - Main Gallery
- Sep. 1 - Sep. 30 - Clay Artist of the Southeast (CASE) Exhibit - Balcony Gallery
- Sep. 5 - AHC Closed - Labor Day
- Oct. 7 - Nov. 4 - Augusta Photo Festival Exhibit - Main Gallery
- Oct. 7 - Nov. 4 - Exhibit Featuring Work by Gail Wheeler - Balcony Gallery
- Oct. 22 - Jack-O-Lantern Jaunt 5K Run/Walk (Fundraising Event)
- Oct. 30 - Closing Reception for Augusta Photo Festival and Gail Wheeler Exhibits
- Nov. 17 - Dec. 20 - North Augusta Artists Guild "Fall Into Art" Exhibit - Main Gallery
- Nov. 17 - Dec. 20 - The RECing Crew Exhibit - Balcony Gallery
- Nov. 17 - Opening Reception for "Fall Into Art" and RECing Crew Exhibits - 6 to 8 pm.
- Nov. 24 & 25 - AHC Closed - Thanksgiving
- Dec. 2 - Christmas Tour of Homes - 5:30 - 9:30 pm
- Dec. 3 - Christmas Tour of Homes - 11 am to 3 pm
The AHC is a non-profit organization that is funded by donations, memberships and sponsors. We would like to thank the following individuals, organizations and businesses for their generous support.
Hank & Helen McKenney
Beta Sigma Phi
SINGLE EVENT SPONSOR
Jane Carter Design
State Farm - Joan Kight-Piercy