|Donate now to the Arts and Heritage Center. Your donations are tax-deductible.
Click below to read
our latest newsletter.
Events and Exhibits
The Arts and Heritage Center of North Augusta is a non-profit organization located on the first floor of the North Augusta Municipal Center. It is located at the intersection of Georgia Avenue and Center Street at 100 Georgia Avenue. The AHC has two galleries of rotating exhibits, a permanent history exhibit and a Gift Shop full of local artwork.
The Center and gift shop are open to the public Monday through Friday from 10 am to 4 pm and the second Sunday of every month from 2 to 4 pm. Admission is free but donations are gladly accepted.
|Upcoming Events & Exhibits
- Jun. 6 - Aug. 19 - “Out of Africa” - Main Gallery
For a preview and more information on the "Out of Africa" Exhibit, click here
- Jun. 13 - Aug. 19 - "North Augusta City Government & Public Safety Through the Years" - Balcony Gallery
- Jun. 12 - 2nd Sunday, AHC Open 2 - 4 pm
- Jun. 22 - Lunch n' Learn - noon to 1 pm - Local author Thomas Heard Robertson will be sharing tales from his recent book "Resisting Sherman: A Confederate Surgeon's Journal"
- Jul. 4 - AHC Closed - Independence Day
- Jul. 10 - 2nd Sunday, AHC Open 2 - 4 pm
- Jul. 13 - Reception for summer exhibits and premier of AHC's new DVD - 7 to 9 pm
- Aug. 14 - 2nd Sunday, AHC Open 2 - 4 pm
- Sep. 1 - Sep. 30 - Exhibit Featuring Work of Jill Stafford, Lala Mulherin Street and Lou Ann Zimmerman. Opening Reception Sep. 1 - 6 to 8 pm - Main Gallery
- Sep. 1 - Sep. 30 - Clay Artist of the Southeast (CASE) Exhibit - Balcony Gallery
- Sep. 5 - AHC Closed - Labor Day
- Sep. 11 - 2nd Sunday, AHC Open 2 - 4 pm
- Oct. 7 - Nov. 4 - Augusta Photo Festival Exhibit - Main Gallery
- Oct. 7 - Nov. 4 - Exhibit Featuring Work by Gail Wheeler & Mike Adams - Balcony Gallery
- Oct. 9 - 2nd Sunday, AHC Open 2 - 4 pm
- Oct. 22 - Jack-O-Lantern Jaunt 5K Run/Walk (Fundraising Event)
- Oct. 30 - Reception for Augusta Photo Festival, Gail Wheeler & Mike Adams Exhibits
- Nov. 13 - 2nd Sunday, AHC Open 2 - 4 pm
- Nov. 11 - Dec. 20 - North Augusta Artists Guild "Fall Into Art" Exhibit - Main Gallery
- Nov. 11 - Dec. 20 - The RECing Crew Exhibit - Balcony Gallery
- Nov. 11 - Opening Reception for North Augusta Artists Guild "Fall Into Art" and RECing Crew Exhibit - 6 to 8 pm.
- Nov. 24 & 25 - AHC Closed - Thanksgiving Holiday
The AHC is a non-profit organization that is funded by donations, memberships and sponsors. We would like to thank the following individuals, organizations and businesses for their generous support.
This project is funded in part by the South Carolina Arts Commission which receives support from the National Endowment for the Arts.