|Donate now to the Arts and Heritage Center. Your donations are tax-deductible.
Click below to read
our latest newsletter.
Events and Exhibits
The Arts and Heritage Center of North Augusta is a non-profit organization located on the first floor of the North Augusta Municipal Center. It is located at the intersection of Georgia Avenue and Center Street at 100 Georgia Avenue. The AHC has two galleries of rotating exhibits, a permanent history exhibit and a Gift Shop full of local artwork.
The Center and gift shop are open to the public Monday through Friday from 10 am to 4 pm and the second Sunday of every month from 2 to 4 pm. Admission is free but donations are gladly accepted.
|Upcoming Events & Exhibits
- Mar. 31 - Apr. 28 - North Augusta Culture Arts Council SpringFest Exhibit. Opening Reception Mar. 31 - 6 to 8 pm - Main Gallery
- Mar. 31 - Apr. 28 - Exhibit featuring work of Augusta Chronicle cartoonist Rick McKee - Balcony Gallery
- Apr. 10 - 2nd Sunday, AHC Open 2 - 4 pm
- May 5 - May 20 - North Augusta Cultural Arts Council’s Student Art Show. Opening Reception May 5 - 5:30 - 7:30 pm - Main and Balcony Gallery
- May 8 - 2nd Sunday, AHC Open 2 - 4 pm
- May 30 - AHC Closed - Memorial Day
- Jun. 6 - Aug. 25 - Summer Exhibit “Out of Africa” - Main Gallery
- Jun. 6 - Aug. 25 - Heritage Exhibit - Balcony Gallery
- Jun. 12 - 2nd Sunday, AHC Open 2 - 4 pm
- Jun. 22 - Lunch n' Learn - noon to 1 pm - Local author Thomas Heard Robertson will be sharing tales from his recent book "Resisting Sherman: A Confederate Surgeon's Journal"
- Jul. 4 - AHC Closed - Independence Day
- Jul. 10 - 2nd Sunday, AHC Open 2 - 4 pm
- Jul. 14 - Reception for summer exhibits and premier of AHC's new DVD
- Aug. 14 - 2nd Sunday, AHC Open 2 - 4 pm
- Sep. 1 - Sep. 30 - Exhibit Featuring Work of Jill Stafford, Lala Mulherin Street and Lou Ann Zimmerman. Opening Reception Sep. 1 - 6 to 8 pm - Main Gallery
- Sep. 1 - Sep. 30 - Clay Artist of the Southeast (CASE) Exhibit - Balcony Gallery
- Sep. 5 - AHC Closed - Labor Day
- Sep. 11 - 2nd Sunday, AHC Open 2 - 4 pm
- Oct. 7 - Nov. 4 - Augusta Photo Festival Exhibit - Main Gallery
- Oct. 7 - Nov. 4 - Exhibit Featuring Work by Gail Wheeler & Mike Adams - Balcony Gallery
- Oct. 9 - 2nd Sunday, AHC Open 2 - 4 pm
- Oct. 22 - Jack-O-Lantern Jaunt 5K Run/Walk (Fundraising Event)
- Oct. 30 - Closing Reception for Augusta Photo Festival, Gail Wheeler & Mike Adams Exhibits
- Nov. 13 - 2nd Sunday, AHC Open 2 - 4 pm
The AHC is a non-profit organization that is funded by donations, memberships and sponsors. We would like to thank the following individuals, organizations and businesses for their generous support.